10. All my blogs are not as fresh as they may seem. Some of them are written ahead of time on my day off and put into the freezer for later use. They are “fresh-frozen” as they say.
9. My sister’s annual April Fool’s Day joke: “Hey, Patty! You have a spider on your head!” Some April Fool’s jokes are easy to tell, some you can’t be so sure about . . .
8. Burning water. Wait, I did mention that at least once in a blog. Sigh.
7. Temporarily forgetting one of my son’s middle name. But I remember now . . .
6. Will write for food/money/fame/attention/glory/peanuts/smileys/or no reason at all.
5. The first annual pair of birthday socks I’m knitting for another son and the two plus years it’s taking me to finish them.
4. There’s nothing wrong with blogging about healthy foods and cooking and having that be the inspiration to eat healthier foods and cook more . . . right?
3. How unfortunate it is to have Easter and April Fool’s Day on the same day but luckily I now realize Easter is next week.
2. Joining Twitter but feeling like a Twit because I can’t think of anything to say that someone needs to know right away like that.
1. Intending to take down the Christmas decorations on April Fool’s Day. (“I just wasn’t done enjoying Christmas!”)